Your Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when:
- You make a purchase from our Bookshop;
- You register to attend one of our workshops;
- You deal with us over the telephone;
- You email us;
- You ask us to contact you after visiting our website; or
- You have contact with us in person.
Your personal information may include:
- Telephone numbers
- Employer details
- Email address
- Special needs
- Credit card or other payment details
We will use your personal information to:
- Provide information, goods or services that you have requested
- Provide information about additional goods and services in which you may be interested
Any personal information provided to us will be treated with the utmost respect for your privacy and will not be disclosed to any other agencies without your consent. Unless you advise otherwise, your name and email address will be added to our email list to keep you informed of future Lighthouse Resources workshops, resources and initiatives. We will never sell your name or contact details to a third party. You have the right to request access to the personal information you provide, and to correct or update your personal information. This right is subject to certain exceptions allowed by law. You may instruct us to remove any previous consent you provided to receive marketing communications from us.
Cookies are small files of information that save and retrieve information about your visit to our site. If you do not wish information to be gathered on a cookie it is possible to disable the acceptance of cookies by your web browser. If you want to do this you should contact your ISP.
This website may contain links to other websites. Lighthouse Resources is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
Contacting Lighthouse Resources
- by telephone 07 3373 9481; or
- by facsimile 07 3373 9489; or
- by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by letter to:
PO Box 1103
Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109