At Your Place
Since 2005 Lighthouse Resources has delivered over 600 days of agency based training to community based, not for profit and government agencies throughout Queensland and other states to a diverse range of sectors including, mental health, child protection, education, health, domestic violence, youth work, disability services and many others.
Workshops delivered by Lighthouse Resources will offer:
- High quality effective training from one of Australia's most experienced practitioners and trainers in post modern practices for the human service professional
- Up-to-date thinking about the approaches and practice implications - the Kyabra connection keeps us immersed in practice
- Flexibility to customise workshops to ensure relevance to the nature of your service
- Extensive experience in delivering learning opportunities across a wide range of services
- Fees that aim to make our services accessible.
Arrange a Workshop for Your Agency
Training programs can be developed specifically for you and can be delivered on-site at your location or at our training location in Runcorn. Training programs can include single or multiple day delivery which can then be accompanied or followed up with learning circles, team supervision, reflective circles or individual supervision. To discuss your training plans for your service or organisation please contact 07 3373 9481 or 3373 9494 or email your request and speak to one of the members of our team.